Question Status

Verified
N. W. asked a question on 16 Mar 2015 3:43 PM

Dear 

If an internal requisition is placed, and the request reaches the Inventory Manager through workflow and we find out that this request can be satisfied internally (Stock Available - No need for Purchase Order) so a Stock Journal Movement or Stock Adjustment can be issued to the requester.

How do I close the Purchase Request in a way that links to the Adjustment journal or transfer that satisfied this request? 

The thing is we need to keep track of where this request initiated that led to this movement or trasfer

regards

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 17 Mar 2015 2:17 AM

Hi N.W.,

The only thing you can do is reject the workflow and put in comments that the product was on hand. There is no real functional support for your requirement as the purchase requisitions assumes you need to buy goods and thus create a PO.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 17 Mar 2015 2:17 AM

Hi N.W.,

The only thing you can do is reject the workflow and put in comments that the product was on hand. There is no real functional support for your requirement as the purchase requisitions assumes you need to buy goods and thus create a PO.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.