Question Status

Unanswered
Suzanne Gosselin asked a question on 1 May 2012 4:41 AM

"Number sequence 0 does not exist"

I get this error message when I try to post a free text invoice referring to a fixed asset number in the lne details.  Why ?

Christan Marais responded on 2 May 2012 2:02 AM

Hi Suzanne,

Maybe I can help, in the fixed asset parameters form, click number sequence on the left navigation pane, then check if a fixed asset number sequence is assigned in "number sequence code" field.

Hope it sorts out the problem. If not, please respond and I could do some more digging.

Suzanne Gosselin responded on 2 May 2012 4:29 AM

Hi Christian

Thanks for your help.

I do have number sequence codes in that field, for both Fixed asset number (Immo_1) and Fixed asset transfer (Immo_2).

I am able to post a transaction using a fixed asset code in a Fixed asset journal, but not in a free text invoice.

Though my co-workers are able to do so in a free text invoice …  ???     that is why I’m thinking I have a missing set-up somewhere, but (for the life of me!!) can’t figure out where !!!!  

Let me know if you find anything else !

Thanks again for your help

Steven Pringels responded on 21 Sep 2012 4:34 AM

Dear Suzanne,

I'm facing the same problem as you did (or still do). I'm on CU 3 at the moment but I can't post a fixed asset on the Free Text Invoicing. Did you ever find a solution to this ?

Kind regards

Steven

Murilo Oliveira responded on 21 Sep 2012 10:20 AM

Hi Suzzane,

You should try to create one new number sequence and to replace the old.

Regards,

Murilo Oliveira

Murilo Oliveira