Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Power Fx Formula Columns in Microsoft Power Apps

Please like and share your valuable feedback on this article and follow my blog to get my articles to your Inbox. Below are my earlier articles that you can have a look. How to Enable 2024 Release Wave 1 Updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE En...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
How to Enable 2024 Release Wave 1 Updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Environ...

Follow the below steps to Enable 2024 Release Wavel 1 Updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Environment. Recommendation: Click on the below link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile and go to the below Steps. How to login multip...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
Delete and Restore records (Preview) feature in Microsoft Dataverse

In the routine operations of Microsoft Dataverse, records or transactions are frequently deleted, whether manually or automatically, intentionally or inadvertently, through system processes, individual selections, multiple selections, or bulk dele...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
Microsoft Power App Environments Retention Period

The following are the retention periods for various environment types within the Microsoft Power Platform, indicating that you can back up your environments for the last X number of days specified. Environment types System backup Manual backup Pro...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
How to Override the Model-driven app header colors?

Makers now have the ability to customize the Power Platform app header colors beyond the default settings, in the modern, refreshed look that’s been enabled in the app. Note: This functionality is available in build 9.2.23094 or later version. Cli...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
How to know the Server Version of the Model-driven App?

Follow the below steps to know about the Server Version of your Model-driven app. Step 1: Open the required Model-driven App. Step 2: Click on Settings. Step 3: Click on About. A pop-up will be opened which shows all the details along with Server ...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
Timeline Highlights (New feature) in Microsoft Power Apps

Microsoft has released a new feature to see the highlights of the activities in the Table record’s Timeline using Generative AI. Using this Agents, can efficiently absorb crucial information, enabling faster and more transparent interactions with ...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
Model-driven App – Cannot “See associate records” option in the sub grid?

I have placed a Cases Subgrid in the Account form and when I clicked on More Commands button on the Cases Subgrid, I cannot see the See associated records button, instead I can see the See all records button. Followed the below steps and resolved ...

Arun Potti 1,442