Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Use Undo and Redo While...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 10th of the new functionality in the section is Use undo and redo while you build cloud flows in the desig...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: View Two Action Propert...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 9th of the new functionality in the section is view two action properties panes simultaneously. Makers can...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Create Power Automate F...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 8th of the new functionality in the section is create Power Automate flows in Excel. Makers can quickly cr...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Enhancem...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 6th of the new functionality in the section is enhancements to the user experience. Custome...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Boost Pr...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 5th of the new functionality in the section is boost productivity with the modern action ba...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Experien...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 11th of the new functionality in the section is experience the new embedded AppSource marke...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Use Prem...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 10th of the new functionality in the section is use Premium license to sign in to environme...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Analyze ...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 9th of the new functionality in the section is analyze telemetry events across browser and ...

Ian Grieve 22,782