Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Simplify managing multi-environment Power Platform with Environment Groups

Managing a Power platform with multiple Dynamic 365 Environments can be difficult, especially for large enterprise organizations with a large number of environments. This is where “Environments Group” comes into the picture. By using this, you can...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
What is WhatsApp Business API – 2024 Guide to Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 36...

Introduction Hey there! WhatsApp Business API is a fascinating topic to discuss and we all know that, that’s why we have created an ‘only essential’ walkthrough that you need to know to make the most of this awesome tool – WhatsApp Business API. W...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Improve Team Communication within Power Pages Design Studio by Adding Comments on ...

In today’s blog, we will be talking about the Power Pages in-built feature Adding comments to Pages or specific elements in Design Studio. This feature gained our attention while we were working on the Power App Portal. As my team and I were simul...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Webinar: Connect Mailchimp with Dynamics 365 CRM to improve Marketing and Sales Co...

Syncing Mailchimp data with Dynamics 365 CRM is crucial because it breaks down information silos between your marketing and sales teams. This unified view allows sales reps to see which leads or contacts have interacted with marketing campaigns (o...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Utilizing Copilot for AI-Generated Text in Power Pages

As a developer, I frequently undertake projects involving the development of Power Pages websites. One of the challenges I encounter involves sourcing high-quality content, particularly when creating sites for clients such as real estate agencies....

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Maplytics earns the First-Ever ‘Certified Software’ Badge for Dynamics 365 CRM Map...

Excitement fills the air at Team Maplytics HQ! They’ve achieved another significant milestone – Maplytics is not only one of the first software applications but also the very first geolocation application, to be recognized as a “Solution Partner w...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Design Mobile and Browser Layout view within Power BI

Power BI Desktop empowers users to craft visually compelling dashboards and reports adaptable for both desktop and mobile interfaces. Its intuitive interface facilitates seamless transitions between designing for desktop and mobile platforms, guar...

Inogic 23,927
LikeLike (0)
Extend your customer outreach with WhatsApp marketing within Dynamics 365 Customer...

The Power of WhatsApp Marketing for Brands: A Game Changer Today, brands constantly bombard customers with emails, calls, and social media ads. It can be hard to stand out from the noise and connect with customers in a meaningful way. But what if ...

Inogic 23,927