Question Status

Unanswered
Douglas Yang asked a question on 18 Feb 2013 7:52 PM

Hi All,

I am beginner to use mscrm online service. I register the trial edition of MSCRM 2011 online and want to add the Windows Live ID user. I cannot found the "Send Invitaion"/"Change Microsoft account" button in my CRM site as the this site "http://mscrmonline.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/how-to-tell-if-your-microsoft-crm-online-is-using-liveid-or-office-365-for-authentication/" or "Windows Live ID" field in user information. Could you please tell me how to add Windows Live ID user?

Mohammad Atif responded on 19 Feb 2013 10:45 AM

Can you Please login into the portal and then do the required chages for the use from there portal.microsoftonline.com

Thanks,

Douglas Yang responded on 19 Feb 2013 8:30 PM

I mean I cannot add the user with windows live id.   I do not find the "required Changes" in user page. Could you please give me the details?

Thanks,

Mohammad Atif responded on 20 Feb 2013 10:20 AM

What is your CRM org name ?

Douglas Yang responded on 20 Feb 2013 6:49 PM

The CRM site is yangdouglas.crm5.dynamics.com.  org name is KA.

Mohammad Atif responded on 4 Apr 2013 12:04 PM

can you please open support case with CRM Online , if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks,

crmguy responded on 18 Jun 2013 1:08 PM

I am also facing the same issue. Have you managed to resolved this? If yes, please provide us with the steps involved.

Douglas Yang responded on 21 Jun 2013 10:41 PM

I think it is impossible to add the Windows Live ID user for now. The Dynamics CRM use the Windows Live Id before, and the microsoft could not make new customer use WIndows Live Id now.