Outlook client automatically signing out

This question is not answered

How can I fix the issue of CRM automatically signing a user out when using the outlook client? It just says "You have signed out," and keeps happening without the user actually signing out.

All Replies
  • Are you using an Internet Facing Deployment (IFD)? If so, it's likely due to the default timeout on the ADFS server

• If yes, please see social.microsoft.com/.../b5084adf-ab4d-4170-80be-b20a110a8e42

This may be applicable for CRM Online if the user is idle for more than 8 hours

Thanks,

Mohammad

• we are having the same issue with one of our users, our default i timeout s set to 12 hours. He is the only user on 64 bit and the only user having the issue.  Using Office 2010 32 bit  and all rollups are up to date.  We have reformated the machine reinstallled everything and are  still having the issue.  Any other suggestions?

• hi LLB,

You have the same issue for CRM Online or for CRM on premise org ?

Thanks,

Mohammad

• On premise, IFD, ADFS, UR13.  We have a procman log (4GB), fiddler log and a CRM Outlook client trace file of the event happening yesterday if you would like to take a look.

• I'm having this problem in outlook and I thought this problem would only occur using a web browser.

Shouldn't this not be happening in the outlook client?

• could you please look into the IG for increasing the time out setting for On premise. This is applicable for both web and outlook client:social.microsoft.com/.../b5084adf-ab4d-4170-80be-b20a110a8e42

Thanks,

Mohammad