Question Status

Unanswered
BadgerTony asked a question on 9 Jul 2013 11:23 AM

I have a sales rep with an interesting issue. Every time he prices his order, the screen minimizes itself.

It's not so much of a problem as an annoyance. Has anyone else seen this issue before?

Mohammad Atif responded on 12 Jul 2013 11:08 AM

That's interesting have not heard such issues before in this community. What is different with that CRM user? Is this behavior same for him from other systems as well?

Thanks,

Mohammad

BadgerTony responded on 15 Jul 2013 6:40 AM

There doesn't seem to be any other differences with his system than our other reps. This doesn't seem to happen any other time. I know with other users, the screen minimizes, then is restored immediately.

Mohammad Atif responded on 15 Jul 2013 10:07 AM

So, you tested this behavior for this user on another system and found the same behavior. Is that correct ?

Thanks,

Mohammad

BadgerTony responded on 15 Jul 2013 10:11 AM

I have not, but this user is traveling and I don't know when I will have that ability to test. I have 15 other users that don't have this issue though.

Mohammad Atif responded on 15 Jul 2013 11:14 AM

If 15 other user's don't facing this issue then it could be some IE settings. I would suggest to test this behavior after resetting the IE settings to it's default value for the effected user and update this thread

Thanks,

Mohammad

Abhijeet Khake responded on 28 Jan 2014 3:55 AM

Hi,

I am getting similar issue,

Environment:

MS CRM 2011

Outlook Client (Online)

Scenario: When user update Account and click only Save, form goes invisible (minimized)  for few seconds and then appears again once loaded completely.  This makes user confused when it disappears.

And  i tried with different user machine same issue.

Please let me know if you have any more info on this issue.

Thanks !

Abhijeet

Srinath Raja responded on 17 Sep 2014 2:33 AM

Hi,

Even me and our users are facing the same issue..

In our Organization we have 800+ users using MS CRM 2011 with Outlook Client Rollup 16. Many users have reported the same issue.

Basically whats happening here is,

1) say we have double clicked on CRM record from Outlook.

2) Now on the screen we can see a CRM form and Outlook window behind the CRM form.

3) Once we click on any Lookup on CRM Form and select a record from the lookup, the CRM form is disappearing, that means the CRM form is going behind the Outlook window.

Users here will work on multiple things open on the system and finds difficult and annoying to minimize all the other windows in order to work on CRM form again. Please help friends..