Get Ready for the Next Release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Problems configuring the CRM Outlook client? Use the wizard!
Customer Center for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Customer Center for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Technical Support FAQ: Online | On-Premise
Developer Center and SDK
I am a newbie to CRM 4/11
I have the following requirement to design a CRM system
1. Dynamics CRM (4 or 11) for internal users (same domain/network)
2. more than one 3rd party websites get/post data from/to CRM
3. Another set of 3rd party users need to access CRM externally
Can anyone suggest a best design to achieve this? I have the following idea, Is that good ?
1. looks simple
2. develop a WCF service and deploy it in an internet faced server so that any authorised 3rd party websites can post/get data to/from CRM
3. develop a website with the required pages (e.g.: a page may have attributes from account and contact...etc.) with the login page
can we achieve this in different way (any Microsoft technologies would be preferable, ex. : SharePoint) , I don’t want online CRM here since user don’t want to expose same number of screens
Start out by looking at the SDK - it contains all the documentation and sample code you'll need to get started.
Specifically: Portal Developer Guide for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
If you'd rather not spend your own time creating something, Adxstudio specializes in web portals from Dynamics CRM
Jason Lattimer My Blog - Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn
Portal Developer Guide for Microsoft Dynamics CRM - looks interesting .. Let me check
You can find in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK many guides and sample code for develop associated applications to the CRM. Additionally you can find portals developed and their respective sources, by example: Customer Portal for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Efrain Aragon CRM Senior Consultant
I have used CRM 4 SDK and I could see same concepts in 2011 but my question was , if I need a web site with some pages then we can develop a Web Site in .NET and interact with CRM using SDK, Is that the only way? are there any other ways?
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics