Get Ready for the Next Release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Problems configuring the CRM Outlook client? Use the wizard!
Customer Center for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Customer Center for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Technical Support FAQ: Online | On-Premise
Developer Center and SDK
Hi! I'm trying the CRM 2013 trial versión and I cannot find the button to attach a file to an account Do you now how to attach a file to an Account or Customer? Does anybody know how can I open the Ribbon Workbench? I think the Ribbon Workbench form is the key to add buttons but I don't know how to open that form.
The article that Marco gives is the right technique. Specifically to bring the 'attach file' button back again you can:
1. Add the Account entity to a solution in Dynamics CRM
2. Open the Ribbon Workbench via Settings->Solutions and clicking on the Ribbon Workbench button
3. Select your solution with the Account entity
4. Click on the 'Ribbon' tab and then select the 'Form' ribbon via the drop down in the top right (important).
5. Right click on the 'Attach' button and click 'Customise Command' (NOT Customise Button)
6. In the solution elements panel, expand the 'Commands' and then right click on the 'Mscrm.AddFileToPrimaryRecord' command
7. Select 'Edit Display Rules'
8. Select the 'Mscrm.HideOnCommandBar' and select 'Remove'
Alternatively you can use the attach button on the notes tab or add the notes control in via the Form Customisations.
Read my Blog | Follow Me on Twitter | Rockstar365
try to follow this: www.develop1.net/.../How-to-restore-a-hidden-button-on-the-CRM-2013-Command-Bar.aspx
Let me know.
Thank you, let me know please.
Marco - LinkedIn
It worked. Thank you all.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics