Question Status

Suggested Answer
Bob Schafbuch asked a question on 24 Mar 2014 12:03 PM

Hello-

We'd like to test enabling Yammer in our CRM 2013 Online Organization.  We have several subscriptions/instances we use for development and testing.  of course, we have our Production instance where our employees record and access business data.

It's clear by the KB that once the Yammer connection has been configured, it cannot be removed. : msdn.microsoft.com/.../jj945277.aspx

That is, once you enable Yammer in an CRM Online Subscription it can never be removed.

My question to community is centered around multiple CRM Online Organizations configured with our Yammer Enterprise Account.  

Say we enable Yammer and CRM Onine in Subscription A (https://SubA.crm.dynamics.com).   Will we be able to enable the Yammer integration with Subscription B (https://SubB.crm.dynamics.com)?

If this is not possible, how are companies testing the Yammer integration to determine if it makes sense for their business?

Thanks-

Bob

Suggested Answer
Gus Gonzalez responded on 24 Mar 2014 1:35 PM

I just confirmed with another Microsoft MVP and the answer is Yes. Yammer can be integrated with multiple CRM Organizations within the same company.

Suggested Answer
Nina Peneva responded on 31 Mar 2014 1:47 AM

Hi all,

I confirm that you can use the same Yammer account with multiple organizations.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community.

Nina Peneva

Support Engineer

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Follow EMEA Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support on Twitter @MSDynCRMSupport!
Gus Gonzalez responded on 24 Mar 2014 12:49 PM

I haven't tested this myself but I would guess that Yammer could communicate with two or more CRM organizations within the same company.

As long as the user accounts are setup correctly it should be OK.

I'll ask my colleagues and report back.

Thanks.

Suggested Answer
Gus Gonzalez responded on 24 Mar 2014 1:35 PM

I just confirmed with another Microsoft MVP and the answer is Yes. Yammer can be integrated with multiple CRM Organizations within the same company.

Suggested Answer
Nina Peneva responded on 31 Mar 2014 1:47 AM

Hi all,

I confirm that you can use the same Yammer account with multiple organizations.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community.

Nina Peneva

Support Engineer

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Follow EMEA Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support on Twitter @MSDynCRMSupport!