Question Status

Suggested Answer
tzedak asked a question on 26 Mar 2014 9:38 PM
We are running to configuration listed above. My CRM workflow will not send out email. The Advanced Find allows me to find the emails, which all say Pending Send..... We have everything in the Cloud, so I can't start and stop services. I have clicked the Test and Enable Mailboxes choice, but the "Enable" part never seems to happen and the Test does not seem to run. Is this the trouble? How can you "force" the test? Thanks
Suggested Answer
Satish Tiwari responded on 29 Mar 2014 7:06 AM

What are you using CRM client for Outlook or Email Router to send out email from CRM ?

Only Workflow emails are in pending send state or all the emails sent from CRM ?

Do an advanced find for System Jobs Whose Status are Pending send status and click on Edit Columns >> add the field " Error Code" & "Message" and then click on results and let us know what error and message do you see.

Regards,

Satish Tiwari

Support Engineer

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Suggested Answer
Satish Tiwari responded on 29 Mar 2014 7:06 AM

What are you using CRM client for Outlook or Email Router to send out email from CRM ?

Only Workflow emails are in pending send state or all the emails sent from CRM ?

Do an advanced find for System Jobs Whose Status are Pending send status and click on Edit Columns >> add the field " Error Code" & "Message" and then click on results and let us know what error and message do you see.

Regards,

Satish Tiwari

Support Engineer

Microsoft Dynamics CRM