Skip to main content
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error number : 13010 could not connect to the transaction service

Last replied Posted on by CU30041127-0 2

Hi, Can please someone help me with this issue, when I am trying to search for the inventory it is showing the error. 

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Stop invoice from being reminded

Last replied Posted on by Frida_Admotion 242

Hi!Is there a function where you can disable a posted invoice from being suggested to reminded when overdue? 

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum ID getting clear when i refresh the report page .

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,347

I have made the report in which records to filter have production id in filter , when i refresh the page the field in records to filter get clear , it...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Bank Statment status moves to Confirmed directly when we validate the imported bank statments

Last replied Posted on by NDK.365 33

HI Folks, I need your help in understanding the system behaviour in case of advance bank reconciliation. I am working on the 10.0.39 version. The...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Update (Patch) Contact using email address instead of contact id

Last replied Posted on by RS-07051616-0

=eeWe have a use case where in we need to update a contact in Dynamics CRM using contact's email address instead of the contact id. Here is what the A...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Return to the non-invoiced sales order in Dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by Community member 12

During the return order creation - under the 'Find sales order' option - iI can see only the sales order that are invoiced.The business need is to cre...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum E-mail signature table borders

Last replied Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,One of our customers is having a problem that seems strange to me: this customer did switch on the synchronization betwe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Getting error while to make SFTP Connection for file sharing.

Last replied Posted on by CU29041319-0 6

Getting error while to make SFTP Connection for file sharing. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond af...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Inventory Counting Journal Does Bot Include Locations

Last replied Posted on by Newbie12 7

We plan to use the Inventory counting Journal for our annual Physical Inventory, however when we create lines (either by item or on-hand) the lines do...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Issue with Forward Slash '/' in UpsertMultiple Payload

Last replied Posted on by AndrewD

I'm currently encountering an issue while attempting to perform an UpsertMultiple operation in Dynamics CRM using the following payload: Upon inv...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,978 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans