Question Status

Suggested Answer
VenkataSambasivaRao K asked a question on 23 Mar 2015 2:00 AM

Hi All,

I have Product Lookup in Lead form and i Kept Price Lookup also on Lead Form so whenever select Product on Lead Form the Corresponding Default Price List is getting from Product and keeping on Lead Form. So from this Lead Form when i am Qualifying the Lead then i am passing Product and Price List information to Opportunity Form by Using Mapping Functionality.

So what i need is i need to Load Product Line Item Automatically on Opportunity Form as i have already Selected the product on Lead Form.

Thank You for your quick response.

Suggested Answer
Mahendar Pal MVP responded on 23 Mar 2015 2:07 AM

You can write a plugin on post opportunity create and check for source lead, if it has product selected create opportunity product record by getting product information from lead and set opportunity id to opportunityproduct.

Need help in CRM Contact US | Our Blog | Follow US | Like our Facebook Page | Our Book

Make sure to Vote as Helpful and  Mark As Answer ,if you get answer of your question.

Aileen Gusni responded on 23 Mar 2015 9:10 AM

Hi Venkat,

You can only mapping the Product lookup from Lead to the Product Lookup custom field also to Opportunity, if you need to map to product line in the Opportunity, as mentioned by Mahendar, of course you need a plugin.

1. Register on post create Opportunity entity

2. Have a logic that get the current opportunity id, get the originating lead id

3. Get the lookup id of the product from the originating lead

4. Create new Opportunity Product record with same parent opportunity id you get from number 2 and with the product id you get from number 3.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Suggested Answer
Mahendar Pal MVP responded on 23 Mar 2015 2:07 AM

You can write a plugin on post opportunity create and check for source lead, if it has product selected create opportunity product record by getting product information from lead and set opportunity id to opportunityproduct.

Need help in CRM Contact US | Our Blog | Follow US | Like our Facebook Page | Our Book

Make sure to Vote as Helpful and  Mark As Answer ,if you get answer of your question.