Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Data Item link error

Last replied Posted on by AN-03061630-0

Hi, I'm creating a PO rdlcreport, where I want to show different QR codes. One QR for the PO number and one for the line.   When I add the ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item values in specific bin

Last replied Posted on by AntonioKD 304

Hello Experts, I know that this topic has already been discussed several times on the community, but I still haven't found a clear answer. Is it pos...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to add custom field in Copy Document button Action like a Sales Quote

Last replied Posted on by Manuel Lozada 313

Hello Community   How can I populate in the copy document button action my custom fields?   In this case, I wanted to copy a sales quo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How can I see all the statements that were sent from d365fo?

Last replied Posted on by HNd365FO 5

Some of our customers are reporting that they have not received a monthly statement. How do I check to see that these automatic statements were succes...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Permissions error when trying to Merge a Customer

Last replied Posted on by MP-03062144-0 8

Hey everyone, I am facing a Permissions issue when using the Merge function for customers. I have SUPER permissions assigned and I am still ge...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Combine Shipments - Missing External Document No.

Last replied Posted on by KJ-03062255-0 755

I am trying to use the "Combine Shipment" feature and have it working, but the invoice is created without an external document no. so it won't post....

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum the value entry already exists. Identifications field and values entry: number =5401513

Last replied Posted on by MG-03061304-0

When I  am trying to post an invoice issued via Microsoft Dynamics 2017, it gives me the error. Would you please support me how i can solve this ...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Can't able to Get Customer Payment through API v2.0

Last replied Posted on by Kanta

I can't able to find customer payment through this api :https:/api.businesscentral.dynamics.com/v2.0/{{TeantID}}/{{env_name}}/api/v2.0/companies(...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum column is not filterable

Last replied Posted on by CU28052052-0 4

it is no longer allowing me to filter using the email address column. I get an error /Column is not filterable/. This used to work. I've tested in mul...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Emails blocked for opted in contacts with Commercial consent present

Last replied Posted on by ST-03061513-0

Hello   Emails are being blocked to contacts that are opted in. The consent is present for Commercial for the contacts, but the Delivery Issu...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,450 Super User