Skip to main content

Sales

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Lead timeline activities -- how to flow to parent record (contact / account) timeline

Last replied Posted on by shogg 36

Hello, The lead record supports the ability to associate a parent account or contact. This is a scenario that my organization runs into a fair am...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Revising Opportunities and Quotes that have already been Closed

Last replied Posted on by DonaW 20

As a system admin, I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this.  Currently, the only way I have figured how to do this is to reopen the oppo...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Not getting option to setup Dynamics 365 Sales copilot (SALES COPILOT sub area NOT VISIBLE)

Last replied Posted on by Jenone C 56

Repro steps:1. I created a Dynamics 365 Sales trial with Region as /US/.2. Turned on Copilot in PP admin center.3. Turned on Auditing.4. Opened Sales ...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Exchange currency

Last replied Posted on by Community member 5

I am working with D365 Sales and I have changed the exchange rate for the peso currency. But only the new opportunities are updated. Is there a possib...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Disable Sales Order Processing Integration

Last replied Posted on by CLP114 14

Supposedly we should be able to /Create Invoice/ from a Sales Order.  That is not an option.  We have a /Submit Order./  There is no ex...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Move products up & down the Product Line Items list on an Opportunity & Quote

Last replied Posted on by MichelleM 205

I'm sure this used to be possible but I can't see it now?? Can a user change the order of items in a quote without having to remove them and add them again? Thanks!

Replies
Answered
Sales forum E-mail signature table borders

Last replied Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,One of our customers is having a problem that seems strange to me: this customer did switch on the synchronization betwe...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Dual-write multiple legal entities and accounts

Last replied Posted on by John Mongol 81

Hi,What would be the best way to work with multiple legal entity sync with dual-write for accounts in CRM.We understand that if the same Account is ac...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Security or Show/Hide views/forms on basis or role or team a user is assigned in Dynamic 365 Sales

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

Hello to all in community, I am looking to show or hide views/forms in Dynamic 365 Sales based on the role or teams the user is assigned. I searc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Rounding Issue using Line Discounts

Last replied Posted on by Community Member User Group Leader

Hello,  We are running into an issue with our Sales Order Net Amounts being off by .01. We are currently utilizing Trade Agreement Journals for Line Discounts to offer standard extended prices to our customers, but it appears that when a cust...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,183 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,733 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans