Skip to main content

Project Operations

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Project Operations
Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Master Projects and Subprojects

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi there,I am new to D365 Project Operations and was wondering whether it's possible to create subprojects within a Master project? We have jobs where...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Integration from Project Web App to the dynamics project Operations

Last replied Posted on by ARVI2000 27

Hi all, do some one have an idea how to administrate the projects from the Project Web App on the Dynamics Project Operations? or how to get the integration from Project Web App into the Dynamics emviroment?. Thank you in Advance.

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Edit options for duration of time entry without code

Last replied Posted on by Community Member User Group Leader

Hello. I am attempting to change the Duration default option set when creating time entries. At the moment it is 1 min, 15 mins, 30 mins, etc. All I want to do is remove the 1 min option so resources can't put time in so granularly. Ideally we...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Why am I getting This Error Message on Adding Time in Project Operations?

Last replied Posted on by Emmanuel Cabading 17

The error messages I'm getting are shown below:

Replies
Answered
Project Operations forum User Permission / Security Role

Last replied Posted on by Community member 15

Hi, We are looking at implementing PO in our business and I am unable to update the permission role on our user, even though I have gone through ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Project change order (PCO or PCR) in Project Operations Lite

Last replied Posted on by AriaConsulting 2,647

Hi all, What is the recommended way to create a Project Change Order (PCO/PCR) in Project Operations Lite and associate it to the appropriat...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Need help to Prepare Project Quotes and Quote line and Quote line details in UI Friendly way

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

I would like to Put my Question in Layman's term: Our Organization is Using Dynamics Project Operations - lite module for a Civil Construction Co...

Replies
Answered
Project Operations forum Assigning multiple roles to a resource within a Project

Last replied Posted on by Community member 5

Hello, When setting up the project tasks and assigning these to a resource, I noticed that I cannot assign a resource to more than one role. For ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Want to assign a resource with type Machine to the WBS projects Activity

Last replied Posted on by Islam Mohab 25

I Want to assign a resource with type Machine to the WBS projects Activity, What is the way to do that?  

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Work Flow

Last replied Posted on by Community member

i have create custom work flow on LedgerJournalTable form my work flow is showing in workflow configure and i already configure but still not showing ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,176 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,727 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans