Skip to main content

Notifications

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Record already exists in table Network Document error when I try to open Outgoing Network Documents

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 131
Hello!

I am facing a bit of a weird issue, and I don't quite know how to get around it.

I am trying to enter the /Outgoing Network Documents/ list in my Production environment in Business Central. When I search for the list, and click the link, it starts loading for about 20 seconds, before it hits me with an error message:

I have found a bit of a backdoor into the table through /Network Documents/, and I can confirm there is a record with the ID of 2802 in the table under /Outgoing/. Which is fair, I suppose.

I created a sandbox based on the production environment, and do not get the same error, in fact, I don't get any error, I just get straight in, without any issues or loading at all.

How can I get around this in my production environment?
Why is there an issue that there's a record with that ID? I am not trying to create a new row, I just want to view the list.

Categories:
  • Hagru Profile Picture
    Hagru 131 on at
    Record already exists in table Network Document error when I try to open Outgoing Network Documents
    You are absolutely right, it is from a third party extension. I thought the table was standard BC, but it's not. I will contact the third-party company and ask for some tips.
  • Suggested answer
    KasparsSemjonovs Profile Picture
    KasparsSemjonovs 3,099 Super User on at
    Can You tell the Table Number (ID) where this entry is located? It seems like that is an add-on or your specific modification (table ID will be between 50000 and 20 000 000 00).

If that is so, then You have to contact the Vendor from which You bought the extension, or developer who created this modification for Your system.
  • gdrenteria Profile Picture
    gdrenteria 3,108 Super User on at

Hi

Would you think we are talking about a third-party extension?
    I suggest you can also place a case on their support portal.

BR

GR

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,375 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans