Skip to main content
Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Bank Connection

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 4
I'm trying to connect to my bank using the /Park Bank (Business - Madison, WI)/ connector, and it says that I have invalid credentials.  However, I've verified my credentials both on the bank website directly, and also through Quickbooks, so I'm sure they're accurate.

Is there anything else I should try?

Are some of the bank connectors faulty? 

I understand that a third party service manages them.  Would they be the ones to ask?
Attachments
  • Suggested answer
    Valentin Castravet Profile Picture
    Valentin Castravet 4,191 Super User on at
    Bank Connection
    I've not had good experience with Yodlee. I would recommends importing bank transactions using csv bank statements. Its not as automated, but much more reliable. 

Valentin Castravet
    Zander ERP Services
  • Bank Connection
    Here's what I heard from Yodlee.  I think that support for Business Central is usually offered by consultants, and I don't have one of those.  Is there any other option for getting someone to follow up with Yodlee?

We would request that the concern / query be raised with Business Central’s support and request them to raise a service request with Yodlee to have this checked, as this would be the most efficient way to report an issue / query as we depend on some key fields to aid our investigation and only, they can provide that.

Request you to kindly confirm with Business Central if they have raised a service request already with us. If yes, please request them to escalate the same to Yodlee so that our teams can have this checked on priority.
  • Judy Profile Picture
    Judy Microsoft Employee on at
    Bank Connection
    Hi, Since the bank connectors are managed by a third-party service, it would be advisable to reach out to them for assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or insights into any known issues with the connector.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,176 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,727 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans