Skip to main content

Notifications

Seattle D365 for BC|NAV User Group - Forum

Seattle D365 for BC|NAV User Group

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by Microsoft Employee

Agenda for May 12th Online BC|NAV UG Event:

We have three (3) amazing BC|NAV MVP speakers to give us an overview of BC 2022 Wave 1 new features. This is a excellent change to see what is being rolled out and ask those questions to our experts in our community. Below are the features the speakers will talk about:

AJ Ansari - Governance and administration, Service and Platform, and Microsoft Power Platform

Erik Hougaard - Development, including the new Excel reports

Kerry Peters - Finance related improvements

DON'T MISS THIS ONLINE EVENT! Be prepared for the new Wave and the features you and your companies can take advantage of. Join us for Learning, Networking, and just a good time. Below is the LINK to the event and future events.

Along with the location group leadership, the global BC|NAVUG group under the Dynamics Communities (DCI) umbrella is re-engaging with users and partners.  The last two years has seen a tremendous change in the focus of DCI, BC|NAVUG, Acceleration Economy, etc., but the group is working to bring back the strength of the past and provide users with ways to meet and share knowledge once again.  As part of this, there are some things in the works.

User Group Meetings

Find out what's happening with the BC/NAV User Groups in 2022.  We're assembling and regrouping with a series of virtual meetings on a global basis.  Please plan to join us with the first meeting on February 17 from 1pm - 2:30pm EST (all meetings attached).  These meeting are for all users regardless of area and will be hosted by various regional chapters.

D365 UG for NAV|BC User Groups Meeting:

February 17th - User Groups Assemble: February User Groups Assemble_ D365 NAV_BC.ics

March 10th - Texas(Houston) Group Sponsor: March D365UG BC_NAV_ Texas (Houston).ics

April 14th Texas (Dallas) Group Sponsor: April D365UG BC_NAV_ Texas (Dallas).ics

May 12th NY-Tristate-New England Sponsor - May D365UG BC_NAV_ NY-Tristate-New England.ics

June 16th Colorado(Denver) Group Sponsor - D365UG BC_NAV_ June Colorado (Denver).ics

Solve My ERP

A new in-person event to help users solve their BC|NAV issues.  At "Solve My ERP Problems" we will all learn about potential solutions to our ERP and accounting system problems AND take these solutions a step further by attending workshops and roundtables to craft plans we can bring back to our companies and teams!  This event is coming up soon so register as soon as you can.

Click this link to fine out more: Solve My ERP Problems - 2022

Summit 2022

Summit 2021 in Houston was a great success.  This fall, Summit returns to Orlando with Summit 2022 at the Gaylord Palms Orlando Florida on October 10 - 12, 2022.  Plan on attending this premier event for users by users.  Click on the link below for more information.
Summit 2022

Other Information

If you have questions or problems with Business Central/NAV, be sure to visit the discussion forums at www.navug.com.  Many strong users and partners are still there to help answer your questions.

Lastly, I earlier note two things we needed but only mentioned the first.  The second is finding a place locally to meet up again.  If you have a place that can fit 10 to 30-ish people, please let me know so that we can schedule an in-person meeting.  I would like to see if we can get together sometime in the future.

Thanks for all you do.  This is has been a challenging couple of years, but I know that we are all here to continue supporting one another.  Take care, be safe, and we'll see you all soon.

Steven Chinsky

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,375 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans