Skip to main content

Notifications

Seattle D365 for BC|NAV User Group - Forum

Seattle D365 for BC|NAV User Group

editSubscribe (2) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by Microsoft Employee

Hi David,

I wanted to reach out and let you know about the latest in the BC|NAVUG community.  My goal is to re-engage the Seattle chapter over the next few months.  It's been a while since we've been able to get together and I would like to see that change.  In order to get things going, there are two things we need right away.

First, our previous chapter leaders are not able to continue.  Big thanks to Lisa, Grant, and Bob for their dedicated service.  Unfortunately, due to changes with their respective organizations, they are no longer able to lead our chapter.  As a result we need a couple of you to step up and volunteer to take the reigns.  I am willing to help keep things going, but can't do it by myself, so anyone willing to help, let me know.

Along with the location group leadership, the global BC|NAVUG group under the Dynamics Communities (DCI) umbrella is re-engaging with users and partners.  The last two years has seen a tremendous change in the focus of DCI, BC|NAVUG, Acceleration Economy, etc., but the group is working to bring back the strength of the past and provide users with ways to meet and share knowledge once again.  As part of this, there are some things in the works.

User Group Meetings 2022

Find out what's happening with the BC/NAV User Groups in 2022.  We're assembling and regrouping with a series of virtual meetings on a global basis.  Please plan to join us with the first meeting on February 17 from 1pm - 2:30pm EST (all meetings attached).  These meeting are for all users regardless of area and will be hosted by various regional chapters.

UG.jpg

February User Groups Assemble_ D365 NAV_BC.ics
March D365UG BC_NAV_ Texas (Houston).ics
April D365UG BC_NAV_ Texas (Dallas).ics
May D365UG BC_NAV_ NY-Tristate-New England.ics
D365UG BC_NAV_ June Colorado (Denver).ics

Solve My ERP

A new in-person event to help users solve their BC|NAV issues.  At "Solve My ERP Problems" we will all learn about potential solutions to our ERP and accounting system problems AND take these solutions a step further by attending workshops and roundtables to craft plans we can bring back to our companies and teams!  This event is coming up soon so register as soon as you can.
Click this link to fine out more: Solve My ERP Problems - 2022

Summit 2022

Summit 2021 in Houston was a great success.  This fall, Summit returns to Orlando with Summit 2022 at the Gaylord Palms Orlando Florida on October 10 - 12, 2022.  Plan on attending this premier event for users by users.  Click on the link below for more information.
Summit 2022

Other Information

We have a new local chapter site hosted by Microsoft who has taken over the local chapters.  Follow the link below to join the group.  I'll be posting more information there.
Seattle BC|NAV User Group

If you have questions or problems with Business Central/NAV, be sure to visit the discussion forums at www.navug.com.  Many strong users and partners are still there to help answer your questions.

Lastly, I earlier note two things we needed but only mentioned the first.  The second is finding a place locally to meet up again.  If you have a place that can fit 30-ish people, please let me know so that we can schedule an in-person meeting.  I would like to see if we can get together sometime in March.

Thanks for all you do.  This is has been a challenging couple of years, but I know that we are all here to continue supporting one another.  Take care, be safe, and we'll see you all soon.

Dave Wiser

• kruyeras Profile Picture
    kruyeras 15 on at
    RE: Seattle D365 for BC|NAV User Group

I'm excited for this to restart. I hope to see many of the local veterans in the community and looking forward to seeing new faces.

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,375 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans