Skip to main content

Notifications

Supply Chain Management forum
Suggested answer

Error: Click cancel and select one or more lines to add to a new or an existing load

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 2
Hello Expert,
I ask you for support with this problem. In this process I have each sales line marked to the production order and every now and then, randomly, when I go to release the sales lines of some items paid and ready to pack into the warehouse , I run the /Otubound load planning workbench/ function, the system block me and gives me the following error /Click cancel and select one or more lines to add to a new or an existing load/, has this ever happened to you? do you have any ideas?

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    Judy Profile Picture
    Judy Microsoft Employee on at
    Error: Click cancel and select one or more lines to add to a new or an existing load
    Hi, I have searched the similar issue on LCS, you can refer to it:
    Best Regards,
    Judy
  • Suggested answer
    MB-03051332-0 Profile Picture
    MB-03051332-0 2 on at
    Thanks GuyUK, but the error of adding to an already shipped load was an old error that I didn't clear, my problem is the error at the top right in yellow, where I was proceeding to add the sales order line in a new load and the system does not allow me to continue unless I use the Cancel command
  • Suggested answer
    GuyUK Profile Picture
    GuyUK 28,293 on at
    Hi,

The red error behind gives a better clue I think. And I can see from your screenshot that the selected Load has the Load status = Shipped.

Shipped is the last status that a Load gets.... it means the vehicle is loaded, the doors are shut and the driver is jumping up and down waiting to leave. Or something like that. It also means that you cannot add any more Sales orders to it. And I guess what you've clicked there is 'Add to existing load', and you've got a Shipped load selected.

Did you mean to add the order to that load? Or did you mean to click 'Add to new load'?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,375 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans