Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Exploring the intricacies of SetBaseLoadFields and SetLoadFields in Business Central version 23

Do you want to learn about the reasons behind their usage? Join me as I delve into the specifics of when and why these loading fields functions become indispensable. See how SetBaseLoadFields and SetLoadFields work now with the new BC 23 extens...

LikeLike (0)
Boost Cash Flow in Business Central: Track Payment Metrics

Average Days to pay invoices This customers’ metric is very useful to forecast cash flow. It is part of Business Central offering and can be seen on each customer card in the Statistics FastTab. Understanding the average number of days it...

LikeLike (0)
So you want your report run automatically, output as pdf and you want it emailed too?

It’s funny how, with all this rush to get everything Copilot-ed, I became one of the few NAV experts in my team. And boy, there’s so much laugh when the NAV customer is casually asking: “So I want x and y to receive weekly pdf...

LikeLike (0)
FieldGroups in Business Central: what was, what is and where from here.

FieldGroups, originally a concept from Dynamics NAV, has undergone a migration to VS Code and AL. With the latest release of Business Central in 2023 Wave 2, it receives yet another revitalization. When drop-down controls point to a source data...

LikeLike (0)
$$$ How to process Vendor Prepayments in Business Central

In this video I go over prepayments we need to send to vendors. I cover instant payment of prepayment as well as payments applied after invoice is created. Have a look and go execute a purchase order with prepayment yourself. The post $$$ How to ...

LikeLike (0)
Customer Ledger Entries in Business Central

I published recently a blog/video combo on cash flow for businesses using Business Central, where I highlighted a few customer’ statistics you can find on Customer Card. Check my blog here: Boost Cash Flow in Business Central: Track Payme...

LikeLike (0)
Business Central ALDoc + DocFx – Generate Github Page to host your AL Documentation

Developing extensions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be a complex and time-consuming task, especially when it comes to keeping track of various components, objects, and their dependencies. That’s where Business Central AL...

LikeLike (0)
Business Central shines at Data Analysis! Check this Analysis of Vendor Discounts!

Dynamics 365 Business Central shines at Data Analysis! The new Analyze Mode reduces development time by a ton, allowing users to Excelize Business Central data, all within the browser, with summations and pivots. The post

LikeLike (0)
Everything you need to know about Payment Times Reporting and Payment Practices in Business Central

In this video: The post Everything you need to know about Payment Times Reporting and Payment Practices in...