Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
How to Track Outlook Emails in Dynamics

A practical guide to the different ways you can track emails from Outlook to your Dynamics 365 CRM

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Delete a Co...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Deleting companies in Business Central is quite easy to do and reinforces why security in Business ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
{How to} Turn on release feature to monthly channel for Power Platform environments

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to show how to turn on the monthly channel(preview feature) for model driven app. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHgg2b_6sEmLJT56-9OgEcFa9hcfnDbd_Vv7f6GfJ_hNS9RjiRgal...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Partner Portal for Effective Partner Management

Imagine a world where you manage your business partners just like clockwork. It’s not just another fancy word to define some kind of tool. But it is what you achieve after using the tool – regularity, uncompromised output, and a seamless workflow....

CRMJetty 3,508
LikeLike (0)
Improved email attachment experience in D365 Customer Service

Here is another set of features that kind of snuck into Dynamics 365 Customer Service without anyone noticing! At least I didn’t notice until I opened an email message in Dynamics 365 Customer Service and saw some different options available for m...

dian74 2,473 Super User
LikeLike (0)
Send Unique Event Registration Response Emails For Each Event Using No Code

Back in June 2022, I wrote a blog showing how you could create a custom trigger, and build a couple of flows in Power Automate to generate one journey for ALL of your Events if you wanted to. The challenge otherwise was there was no way to get a u...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Data Upgrade from NAV 2016 to Business Central 14 C/AL.

REGARDS, SAURAV DHYANI HTTPS://BIT.LY/SUBSCRIBESAURAVYOUTUBE

Saurav.Dhyani 9,816 UG Leader
LikeLike (0)
Versioning and Drafts for Solution-based Cloud Flows – Power Automate

We now have the version support for Cloud Flows in Power Automate. This feature is only available in the new editor. Let us start by creating a simple flow, the creation part will happen in the existing editor. Let us save the flow, and select Edi...

Nishant Rana 25 Microsoft Employee