Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
The Role of Chatbots in Dynamics 365

Businesses are constantly seeking innovative ways to enhance customer engagement while streamlining operations. One such groundbreaking technology making waves in the realm of customer relationship management (CRM) is chatbots. With their ability ...

LikeLike (0)
How to restrict deletion of Address Records in Dynamics 365 Apps

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to show how to restrict the users from deleting the Address records in Dynamics 365 Apps. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh0qxwJsY703HZbqiILy88P-uUgP7EouaG7-zFtbWnBPoEkN...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
Restore delete records in Dataverse table – Quick Review

Hi Folks, Have you or your user ever mistakenly deleted records in Model Driven Apps..? Do you remember we can recover the deleted records from recycle bin in your PC, now similarly we can also do this in Dataverse also. In this blog post, I will ...

LikeLike (0)
{How to} Enable record ownership across Business Units in Dynamics 365

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to show how to enable record ownership across Business Units in Dynamics 365. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgiERo72C1FwtXc-IeHqic5DKYP0Hgwd3-fLBsBt8RYp4qqXxkGRy1pIB5W4...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist: Enhancing Remote Collaboration

In an era where remote work is becoming increasingly prevalent, businesses are seeking innovative solutions to bridge the gap between physical distance and effective collaboration. Dynamics 365 Remote Assist emerges as a powerful tool designed to ...

LikeLike (0)
[Smoke Testing] Lock comment testing

test

vmosht Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
Microsoft Power App Environments Retention Period

The following are the retention periods for various environment types within the Microsoft Power Platform, indicating that you can back up your environments for the last X number of days specified. Environment types System backup Manual backup Pro...

Arun Potti 1,442