Financial Trial Balance Summary report not showing inactive accounts

Financial Trial Balance Summary report not showing inactive accounts

This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello all, I am having an issue in GP 2013 where if I run the Financial series trial balance summary report for a certain time period of say the current month it will not show inactive accounts even if they have a beginning balance and I have selected the parameter to show the inactive accounts. Any thoughts?

All Replies
  • Do you show zero balance accounts?  maybe they have a zero balance so they're not printing on your report.....

Deanne Rasmussen, Systems Analyst, The Commonwealth Medical College - Scranton, PA (until Oct 11)

• When you inactive an account in Dynamics GP, a procedure runs in order to check the balance of the account and it sends out  a warning message in case the account has a current balance.

In this case, when you print out the Trial Balance, this account will be included if only you "include" the "Posting Account" by checking the check box beside.

On the other hand, If the account has a zero balance, no warning message will pop up when inactivating the account, and the account will not be included in the Trial Balance unless you check the "Zero Balance/ No Trx " option.

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Dynamics GP Essentials |   mahmoudsaadi.blogspot.com