Question Status

Verified
FUNMILAYO asked a question on 1 Feb 2014 7:26 AM
Hello, I have this error when receiving an order on GP. If I select shipment/invoice it just gives me an error' 'A get/change operation on table 'rvpoppmntschldHDRWORKHIST' cannot find table. if I click on more information I get this error '[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'WACT.dbo.RVLSP005'. Please how can I resolve it. Thank you
Verified Answer
Santosh Gangadhara responded on 5 Feb 2014 1:39 AM

Hi,

This table belongs to Scheduled Installments Product, please check if there was any upgrade failure for this product

If not

go to

Microsoft Dynamics GP --> Maintenance --> SQL

Select the Database WACT

select Scheduled Installments under product, please look for the table 'rvpoppmntschldHDRWORKHIST' (POP Scheduled Instalments Header Work Histo)

select the table and mark all the options to the right side of the window

i.e., select Recompile , Update Statics, Drop Table, Create Table, Drop Auto Procedure, Create Auto Procedure and then click on Process

Hope this helps

Regards

Santosh G

Leslie Vail responded on 1 Feb 2014 8:27 AM

Hi,

I don't see a table named RVLSP005 in any of the standard GP modules (I'm looking at 2010, though). Do you have any third party applications that this could be part of?

Kind regards,

Leslie

Leslie Vail, CPA, MVP, MCT, MCITP, MCP, MCITS
ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

FUNMILAYO responded on 2 Feb 2014 1:18 AM

Thank you for your response.

I don't have any third party application.

And I don't know why it giving such error.

Heather Roggeveen responded on 2 Feb 2014 12:13 PM

This table is related to Scheduled Installments:  www.scribd.com/.../Dynamics-GP-2010-Table-List

POP Scheduled Installments Header Work History

If you are not using Scheduled Installments, you could try deselecting it in the Registration window.  You could also check whether it is part of the .set file and remove it.

FUNMILAYO responded on 5 Feb 2014 12:17 AM

Please I cant find it as part of my features in my registration.

Please where do I get the .set file from.

Thank you

Verified Answer
Santosh Gangadhara responded on 5 Feb 2014 1:39 AM

Hi,

This table belongs to Scheduled Installments Product, please check if there was any upgrade failure for this product

If not

go to

Microsoft Dynamics GP --> Maintenance --> SQL

Select the Database WACT

select Scheduled Installments under product, please look for the table 'rvpoppmntschldHDRWORKHIST' (POP Scheduled Instalments Header Work Histo)

select the table and mark all the options to the right side of the window

i.e., select Recompile , Update Statics, Drop Table, Create Table, Drop Auto Procedure, Create Auto Procedure and then click on Process

Hope this helps

Regards

Santosh G

FUNMILAYO responded on 5 Feb 2014 2:35 AM

Thank you I really appreciate. I will get back to you on the result.

FUNMILAYO responded on 5 Feb 2014 2:38 AM

Issue resolved thank you

Leslie Vail responded on 5 Feb 2014 9:43 PM

Heather,

Thanks for the link!

Leslie

Leslie Vail, CPA, MVP, MCT, MCITP, MCP, MCITS
ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

Heather Roggeveen responded on 5 Feb 2014 10:01 PM

You're welcome Leslie.

Santosh Gangadhara responded on 7 Feb 2014 2:18 AM

Hi FUNMILAYO,

Good the issue is resolved,

please resolve the question by marking the appropriate Answer as verified answer, so that this might be helpful for other members too,

And the same thread can be closed.

Regards,

SantoshG