Question Status

Unanswered
Barbara Salazar asked a question on 6 Jan 2012 4:12 PM

With SmartList Builder in Great Plains: How to find the notes master table (SY03900).  I'm trying to look under Sales in Great Plains and so far, no luck... Thanks a lot!

I was advised that the notes master table (SY03900) contains customer notes created in Customer Maintenance Window. I need to these customer notes to Smartlist.

Barbara Salazar responded on 6 Jan 2012 4:47 PM

Just to be specific, I'm asking what do I need to select for "Product" and "Series" in SmartListBuilder in Great Plains in order to get customer notes that are created in Customer Maintenance Window?

callen responded on 6 Jan 2012 7:59 PM

You will need to look under Microsoft Dynamics GP as the product and company as the series to find Record Notes Master.

However, you don't need to add the table just to see the notes.  Find the Note Index column in the RM Customer MSTR table.  Click on it and then click the blue arrow up above to change the format of the field. You should see a checkbox that says "Note Index - Show Note" and it should be marked automatically.  

Natarajan SankaraNarayanan responded on 6 Mar 2013 3:34 AM

Hi Barbara,

Cellan is right,  or u can check that table(SY03900) under Sql Table Security  to create a new smartlist to see the customer notes

Thanks,

Nataraj S

Regards

Nataraj S