Required NAV Consultant - Dubai , UAE

This question is not answered
Navision Techno Functional Consultant: 2 Positions (1 Senior + 1 Mid Level)
Senior Navision Techno Functional Consultant Junior Techno Functional Consultant
Job Description: ·         Manage all Navision / LS Retail Projects across the Group·         Provide support to all Navision / LS Retail implementation across the group·         Manage all the new requirements and provide solution in terms of Navision / LS Retail·         Provide training to the end users·         Will be responsible for maintaining SLA for Navision related issues·         Coordinate with all business heads / business users for the effective use of Navision and to make sure correct functionalities are provided and used·         To maintain all help desk, requirements and implementation related documents ·         To maintain the correct version of Navision, back ups ·         To take part in the implementation of new system across Client group and for outside clients·         Provide Management reports on the support·         Enable MIS reports for the Business users  Job Description: ·         Provide functional / technical support to all Navision / LS Retail implementation across the group·         Maintain SLA for the services provided·         Collect requirements ·         Implement new solution / features across the group o   New and existing·         Coordinate with all the business users for the effective implementation and use of system·         Provide any reports to the business users on Nav / LS Retail implementation·         Manage and monitor help desk for Navision / LS Retail·         Take part in implementation of new systems across Client group and for outside clients 
Reporting to: LS2 Program Manager Reporting to: Senior Nav / LS Retail Consultant / Program Manager
Skills Sets: ·         5+ Years of experience in Navision / LS Retail·         Good Project Leader Skills·         Presentation and Communication Skills·         Preference with the prior work experience in o   Consulting organization with Implementation experienceo   Supporting client organization with sizable Navision implementation·         Knowledge of any quality system such as ISO 9001 would be advantageous·         Effective Project Management Skills·         Hands on Technical and functional expertise·         Preferable Qualifications:o   An Engineer, MBA, CA or equivalent degreeo   Certification in MS Dynamics Navisiono   Knowledge on Nav 2009    Skill Sets: ·         2 to 3 years of experience in Navision / LS Retail·         Good Presentation and communication skills·         Preference on the prior work experience in·         Consulting Organization with implementation and support  experience·         Hands on Technical and Functional expertise·         Working knowledge on MS SQL Server and any other database
Start Date: ASAP Start Date: ASAP

Kindly submit your Resumes to hr@ls2corp.com

All positions based in Dubai - UAE.

Regards,

Human Resources.

All Replies
  • Dear Sir,

I would like to introduce myself as a professional having 9 years of experience in the field of Information Technology. i'm basically from India,  working in Oman as IT Incharge .

My qualifications include a BSc. in Information Technology. I have taken a variety of courses that give me the skills and knowledge to be successful in the Information Technology field. I have nine years of experience in the field of ERP, software, Hardware & Networking. I'm quite fluent in below mentioned area. My Certificates are available on Microsoft Website. Please follow below link to view it.

www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/transcripts
    Transcript Code : 863417

Access Code : abcd1234