Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
[Canvas App] – Ask Microsoft Co-Pilot to Explain Formula in Power Fx formula bar i...

Hello Everyone, Hope you all are doing good! In this blogpost, we will learn about the new feature of Microsoft Copilot formula explanation from the Power Fx formula bar. In Canvas Apps, formulas can be utilized in various ways. For example, they ...

Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Automate...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 11th of the new functionality in the section is automate tests for your Copilot extensions ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
2024 Wave 2: D365 Customer Service

The 2024 wave 2 release notes are here, and I’m excited to bring you a new series of articles covering all the juicy details for Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and more. Previously I covered the new features in this release f...

dian74 2,473 Super User
Like ( 0 )
End-to-end Dynamics 365 FO implementation overview with sarcasm.

In short, the project is not easy and the client always considers the implementation a failure. Sometimes, the reason is a mere report. There are two pillars which hold the organization: Procedures help the organization run and help make decisions...

AXSHAH 526
Like ( 0 )
Solution Designing With Limits: The Solution Architect’s Challenges in Dynamics/Po...

Experienced Dynamics consultants may face challenges as Solution Architects, balancing the platform's strengths with Microsoft's constraints. High storage costs and limitations on API calls and execution time impact solution design. Overcoming the...

thomasjs User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
Radius Search for Dynamics 365 CRM – Field Service Reps Just Got Smarter!

So, you’ve prioritized customer service, and getting closer to your clients isn't just a luxury— now it's a necessity. So, how can you ensure your team spends more time, solving […] The post Radius Search for Dynamics 365 CRM – Field Service Reps...

Like ( 0 )
Make calculations faster by using computed columns, wisely

This blog can give you an insight on how to speed up year wise balances for your customers, if you need them to be fetched for any operations (printing on a report, processing balances, etc.)., by making use of SysComputedColumns.

Subhad365 7 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
Introducing Traceability add-in for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 

Boost your business efficiency with the Traceability add-in for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Built on the Microsoft platform, this intuitive tool connects you to any source of traceability data, streamlining product lifecycle tracking, im...