Skip to main content

Notifications

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Error while installation

Last replied Posted on by CU20061319-1

Facing an error ""the value of the key exceeds the length of '128' while installation D365 SCM at laptop.  Vhd downloaded  Extracted to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Error: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.Common'.

Last replied Posted on by PA-20061335-0

Hi,     Batchjob that posts the product receipt gives a technical error after dynamics upgrade to 10.0.39   error message: Unabl...

Replies
Unanswered
Intelligent Order Management forum Reference/Referral Needed

Last replied Posted on by BK-20061419-0

Hello,  I am looking to see if there are any companies that work in ecommerce/retail that have had success using Dynamics Intelligent Order M...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Dual write - Enabling Finance and operations entities

Last replied Posted on by RK-20061441-0

Hi,    When I want to show all available finance and operation entities from make.powerapps I get the following error:   Any id...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Dynamics Sales (CRM) Integration - Quote open in Business Central from action button

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,166

Hi All After synching (coupling) Dataverse entities like Accounts and contacts to Business Central, you can open the coupled record (Customer) directly in Business Central by invoking an action button from Dynamics 365 Sales App (same works from B...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Entity for on hand inventory by location dimensions

Last replied Posted on by CU20061457-0

am trying to build a simple canvas app that will list available on hand inventory by item and need help in determining which entity to use. I only s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to delete a Saved View in Resource selection window?

Last replied Posted on by LC-19061524-0

HI,   Does any one know how to delete a SAVED VIEWS from the following Resource selection window inside Finance & Operations of D365?&nbs...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Gen Journal Posting Error

Last replied Posted on by MC-30050807-0 26

I am posting general journal opening balances but am having an eeror saying out of balnce by 0.04 but i have checked my debit and credit are equal b...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum C.E User Custom Dashboards Disappearing

Last replied Posted on by Neil Cotton 55

Good morning all,We have a recurring issue with Personal Dashboards just completely disappearing. It's not all of them, just a single dashboard, as th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to set up Surcharges to be effective only in the First Level at the Cost Calculation?

Last replied Posted on by Henrique Wills 35

Dear All, The current version of dynamics, for the proposed scenario, is:Installed product version : 10.0.34 (10.0.1591.76)Installed platform ver...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,700 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,058 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans