Need assistance pulling a vendor file with Name, Address and 12 month spend...

Need assistance pulling a vendor file with Name, Address and 12 month spend...

This question is not answered

Currently I am only able to pull two seperate reports. One report contains the vendor name and information and the second report contains the twelve month spend. Could any of you kind people please help me out with this? I need to provide this list to my Financial Institution for analysis and I am under the gun here. Very frustrating. One last thing, if the two reports matched, I would simply submit that but unfortunately the vendor listing and then the 12 months of spend don't come close to matching. I am new to this position and I greatly appreciate the help

All Replies
  • What two reports are you trying to use and why do you say they do not match?

Does the Vendor - Detail report not give you what you need?

Butch Adams
    www.conexussg.com

• Butch, thank you very much for your response. I didn't make myself clear so I'll rephrase my statement, sorry for the confusion. I am attempting to only pull one report which contains Name/Address/Phone/Spend and it can be in excel, csv; I could even pull a check register but I would prefer to simply pull just a vendor file with all the information contained on one file. We are using MD-SL 7.0 Professional Feature Pack 1. Do you think the "Vendor Detail Report" would suffice? I might add, this isn't my normal role and I am simply doing this on a whim for an individual who is out so please excuse my ignorance. Where within the system could I pull this Vendor Detail Report? Again, thank you very much for this guidance and response. I greatly appreciate it. -Chris

• In the AP menu, there is a report called Vendors. When you open it there is a tab called Report (Which is probably where the screen opens) Change Report Format to Detail. This report has all your vendors with their 1099 address and the balances by period.

Butch Adams
    www.conexussg.com