Customized Flex billing invoice

This question is answered

We have created a customized flexible billing invoice, but can't seem to add it to the billing as it does not appear in the Report ID field. Is there another place it needs to be added. It is in Report Control. Is there another area that this needs to be defined? We named a clone of BI.010 as BI.01R.

Verified Answer
  • Hi

Yes other than the predefined formats you can't. But You can customize the BI010 report and place it in USr_Rpts folder instead of creating the new one as BI01R.

I am not sure for what reason you have created the new ROI... Any PreProcess/ Post Process have been included?

Thanks

Santhosh D

All Replies
  • Hi

If you include any section in that report you need to include that format in Invoice Format Maintenance (BI.ISM.00) screen under Flexible Billing module.

Thanks

Santhosh D

• Does it have to be BI01R?

SL has ten predefined slots BI.010 to BI.019 which can all be used although only BI.010 has an rpt file as standard

• Hi

Yes other than the predefined formats you can't. But You can customize the BI010 report and place it in USr_Rpts folder instead of creating the new one as BI01R.

I am not sure for what reason you have created the new ROI... Any PreProcess/ Post Process have been included?

Thanks

Santhosh D

• Thank you all for your comments. I will rename my file to one of the existing. I though it was like other reports where more than one format/layout could be used.

• Good to hear

Thanks

Santhosh D