Graphical Dispatch Board does not work with international date formats

Graphical Dispatch Board does not work with international date formats

This question is not answered

We are usaing Dynamics SL 2011 with date format dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy and the graphical display board does not function, is there any way to correct this situation?

All Replies
  • Hello MMAAFS,

I changed my regional setting to Spanish Mexico (is this correct?).  I then created launched the Graphical Dispatch Board and on the Dispatch Board Grid tab, the date below the technician name shows in Spanish.  Also, in the grid showing the Service Call ID, the date displays as dd/mm/yyyy.

Can you explain what is not working for you?

Carolyn

Technical Support Engineer

**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

• Hello Carolyn, you are rigth, we are using Regional Setting of Español (México)

Is there any way that I can send you some screen shots so you'll understand the problems that we have?

• Hi Miguel,

Can you paste it into this posting?  I think others have done it.

I tested this in SL 2011 FP1.  What version are you using?

Carolyn

• Hello Carolyn, We are using Dynamics SL SP1 I can't paste any images. I tried using rich text and the normail way but could paste the images.
  • Hello Carolyn

Is there any other way taht I can send you the Graphical Board Screen shots?

• Hi Miguel,

I'm not sure how other users have pasted into this forum.  

I don't know of another way to send me a screenshot.  You could open a support case to have us look into the issue.  I have tested on SL 2011 FP1 and SP1.  Can you better describe which dates aren't displaying correctly?  Is the date at the top of the Dispatch Board tab in Spanish?

Carolyn

• Hello Carolyn

I'm trying to attach two images. The first one is the Dispatch Board with US date format (MM/dd/YYYY) and the image shows the correct services calls and resources.

The second image shows the same screen but with spanish date format (dd/MM/YYYY)

I hope with these images you can see what we mean.

• Hi Miguel,

The images don't appear in this post.  I thought you said the dates didn't appear correctly on the Graphical Dispatch board.  However, you are saying above that the calls don't display correctly?  I'll take another look.  It would help if you could let me know exactly what doesn't look correct about the service calls.

Carolyn