Question Status

Suggested Answer
RSVA asked a question on 2 Jul 2014 11:47 AM

Hello Friends,

Is there a way to handle multiple pricing associated with volume discounts withing Dynamics SL?

Usually we get price breaks from our vendors based on the quantity ordered. Where can we record this information? Currently we are recording price in the field named "Direct Cost" in the Item Master. In case when we order different quantity we end up changing the Direct Cost associated to the item.

Is there a place where we could record the price breaks so the PO would pick the price based upon the quantity on the PO?

Regards,

Rajesh

Suggested Answer
Santhosh Dharmar responded on 3 Jul 2014 4:22 PM

Hi

You can try with Lot/Serial tracking methodology for price breakups based on the Quantity.

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh D

Suggested Answer

Hi

You can try with Lot/Serial tracking methodology for price breakups based on the Quantity.

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh D

Suggested Answer

Hi

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh D

Suggested Answer

Hi

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh D

RSVA responded on 3 Jul 2014 4:55 PM

Hello Santosh,

Thanks for your message. Could you please elaborate on the Lot/Serial tracking methodology ?

I am not aware of it; is there some text available for training? Or is it part of Dynamics SL?

If you could point me to a direction I would like to learn about it. It is a functionality that we can use.

Regards,

Rajesh

RSVA responded on 3 Jul 2014 4:59 PM

Ok; I found some text online; but still cannot figure out how that can be used for quantity based pricing?