Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
How to Create Global Events and Share the Link with Calendar 365 Plugin

If you are a Dynamics 365 CRM user, you can effortlessly create global events and share the joining link with your users. Thanks to the Dynamics 365 Calendar plugin! Using this simple yet multi-functional calendar plugin for Dynamics CRM will not ...

AppJetty 1,013
LikeLike (0)
Custom Document Validation using AI Builder within Power Pages

Power Pages is a component of Microsoft’s Power Platform, designed to enable users to build, manage, and host modern, secure, and responsive business websites with minimal coding. It integrates seamlessly with other Power Platform tools like Power...

Inogic 23,947
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Understand ...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. One feature of Number Series I forgot to mention when introducing them the other week, is the abili...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Display Custom Message When Marketing Form Blocked By Browser

I love our community that blogs about and shares content on the Power Platform. It’s awesome having others there who are able to help or we can collaborate with. Amey Holden is one of those people for me. She and I have worked through challenges w...

meganvwalker 1,792
LikeLike (0)
Upcoming TechTalk: Implementation Optimization resources Dynamics 365 Analytics

As part of the existing Implementation Guide, the FastTrack team created a collection of resources to help customer and partners implementing Dynamics 365 solutions. This collection of sample code, components (solutions), and documents has been cr...

LikeLike (0)
AI summarization in Dynamics 365 synthesizes and simplifies complex data

As enterprises are asked to manage increasingly complex data environments, the generative AI summarization capabilities of Copilot in Microsoft Dynamics 365 streamline operations by synthesizing complex data from multiple sources across Supply Cha...

LikeLike (0)
{How to} Ask about case data in Copilot help pane in Dynamics 365 Customer Service

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on asking about case data in Copilot help pane in Dynamics 365 Customer Service. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjYPQvkRYD3UO7sYNZO1DiB10b0PgOjh...

malla 1,264