Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
European Power Platform Conference (EPPC) 2024 Highlights: Announcements, Updates ...

This time, let’s do things differently! We are thrilled to announce that we are back at one of the biggest yearly Power Platform events for the amazing Power Platform Community as a Gold Sponsor! Usually, we share what was announced during events,...

Inogic 23,947
LikeLike (0)
Copilot en Business Central : Sugerencias de líneas venta.

Una de las nuevas características de Copilot en Business Central son la sugerencias de líneas de venta. Con ellas podemos obtener usando lenguaje natural propuestas de líneas venta rápidamente. Ahora bien, como en cualquier capacidad Copilot debem...

Javier.Armesto 4 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Understand ...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. When Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Wave 1 was announced, one of the included feature...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Using Phantom BOMs in Business Central to Streamline Manufacturing

In manufacturing, the Bill of Materials (BOM) defines the items, parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies required to create a finished product. These components are often discrete items and sub-assemblies purchased or manufactured and placed in inve...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
Top 5 Benefits of Integrating a Vendor Portal with Business Central

In today’s fast-paced business environment, efficiency and streamlined workflows are critical to maintaining a competitive edge. For organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, integrating a vendor portal can be […] The post Top ...

LikeLike (0)
Amazon Connect & Dynamics 365

I heard a lot of good things about Amazon Connect recently so I decided to try it out. Amazon connect is a cloud based contact center that enables you to easily set up a contact center. I wanted to see […] The post Amazon Connect & Dynamics 365 [...