Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Streamlining Report Substitution in Business Central: A Dynamic Alternative to OnA...

In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the OnAfterSubstituteReport event is commonly used to substitute one report for another at runtime. While this event handler is powerful, it can become cumbersome when you frequently update report sub...

Mohana Yadav 58,583 Super User
Like ( 0 )
Harnessing JSON with Comments in Business Central 2024 Release Wave 1

Hi Readers, This video discusses a small but important change in Business Central 2024 Release Wave 1 that allows developers to add comments to app.json files.  This change is significant because it enables developers to add descriptions and exp...

Saurav.Dhyani 17,957 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
Secrets of MRP in D365: time to think about net requirements

In the last post, I went through a bunch of the behind-the-scenes steps that happen when master planning in Dynamics 365 SCM runs, but I didn’t show any of the screens or the process happening in Dynamics. I’ll change that in this post. Setting up...

jac_rod 1,268
Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Purchase...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 9th of the new functionality in the section is purchase carbon credits. Many regions have m...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
How to get the Power Automate flow run id

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. In today’s blog I will show how you can get the workflow run id in power automate flow. Many a times you need the Power automate flow run id especially in scenarios to track which run id generated an error. T...

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 Business Central: setting the default browser to open during AL devel...

This is a quick post for showing you a tip (or something similar 😀 ) that I’ve discovered not a … More [https://demiliani.com/2024/08/30/dynamics-365-business-central-setting-the-default-browser-to-open-during-al-development/]

Like ( 0 )
Using Kanban Board for Customer Support in Dynamics 365 CRM

In a world where customer expectations are ever-increasing, efficiency and clarity in our support processes have never been more critical. As businesses work to meet these heightened demands, having a […] The post Using Kanban Board for Customer ...

Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Use New ...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 8th of the new functionality in the section is use new service providers in the e-documents...

Ian Grieve 22,782