Topic
Replies
Answered
Sales forum Swap.Lends loan. customer care ,number✍️/// 7602471243//**-*7865898640 //*call me.

Last replied Posted on by CU08071237-0

Swap.Lends loan. customer care ,number✍️/// 7602471243//**-*7865898640 //*call me.Swap.Lends loan. customer care ,number✍️/// 7602471243//**-*786589...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum How can I raise my complaint in Myntra? - 9006-815-, 157.Microsoft Q&n

Last replied Posted on by CU08071236-0

How can I raise my complaint in Myntra? as a customer, you can try the following steps: [1] Contact Customer Support: 900681-5157.Start by reaching ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum SKU and Requisition Worksheet

Last replied Posted on by Marcin_

Hi, I struggle with below BC setup issue,   In bc I have: - two locations where raw materials are stored: Warehouse1, Warehouse2 - one locat...

Replies
Answered
Commerce forum Print Retail channel reports to printer.

Last replied Posted on by DP-04060556-0 10

Hi Expert,   How to print Retail channel reports from Store Commerce to a printer?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Pull data from BC into Google Sheets

Last replied Posted on by kjjson

I know Business Central works great with Excel and PowerBI to extract data. Can anything be done to extract data to Google Sheets, or is some 3rd party option required?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to Put Project No. in Saved Filter of Project Planning Line?

Last replied Posted on by yossy55 77

Hi,   I would like to know if there is a way to put the current Project No. in the filter to save in Project Planning Lines page. The user n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum XMLPORT UTF-8

Last replied Posted on by Steve.Desmedt 2

Hello all,  I am having a problem exporting an XMLPort from the format 'Xml' to UTF-8 format.  I have already tested this in many ways and ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Labels not shown in Unified Dev Environment

Last replied Posted on by StefanFinke 31

Hi folks,   last week I deployed my first "unified Dev Environment" via PowerPlatform and connected my Visual Studio against this environment...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Issue with v10.0.40: OperationCanceledException when Rebuilding Solution in Visual Studio

Last replied Posted on by Diego Mancassola 204

Hello everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with version 10.0.40. When I rebuild our solution in Visual Studio, I encounter the following error: ...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum download pictures uploaded to inspection template

Last replied Posted on by SebRin

Hello,  I was wondering if anyone know how to download the pictures uploaded to inspection templates? It seems they are stored on the "Note" t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 286,384 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,485 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans