Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 22

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum External document number doesn't carry over from quote/order to posted invoice

Last replied Posted on by AJ-15101205-0 0

When I enter a value in "External document Number" in an offer/quote or a sales order, this is not transferred to the posted invoice (despite the fie...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Undo Bulk Import

Last replied Posted on by CU15102000-0 0

Hi together,    I made a mistake during the import by not deleting the old keys from my table and thus overwriting some records instead ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Different PO templates for different location

Last replied Posted on by Tricon916 18

Is there a way to automatically choose a certain PO template based on the warehouse location code selected on the line items? We need one PO templat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Sales History By Customer By Item while entering sales order line or Quote

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,276

Hi Guys Is there a quick way to see what a customer has previously ordered/invoiced by the item on a sales order? Often you need to see previous pr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item tracking line lot number problem.

Last replied Posted on by JC-10102114-0 4

Hi all,   Could you please give some idea to solve the problem? I'm trying to post item journal line by code but, it keeps saying there is no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Auto emailing sales documents

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,276

Hi Everyone Is there any standard functionality that allows automatically emailing based on below scenarios: 1. Sales Shipment emailed to contact ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Apply payment from customer to a sales invoice AL Code

Last replied Posted on by KAYKAY 14

Hi all, I've a customization that's a cash receipt one can look up a sales invoice and the amount paid by customer is populated automatically from ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Sourcing Error when trying to process transactions

Last replied Posted on by Diane 0

I having an issue with our online orders getting stuck in WebTransactions.  When we go to "Sourcing" and click on "Process Transactions" butto...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,570 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,683 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates