Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Power Automate Triggers), how do I… Cr...

This article is part of the series, a sub-series of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a number of triggers available in Power Automate for Business...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
How to Maintain Data Quality in Dynamics 365 

In today's data-driven world, the quality of your data can make or break your business. Whether you're a small startup or a large enterprise, data quality is crucial for making […] The post How to Maintain Data Quality in Dynamics 365  [https://w...

Like ( 0 )
[Power Pages] – How to add a page to your Power Pages site?

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good! In our last blog post, we walked you through setting up a Power Pages trial and successfully creating a site. If you missed it, you can find the detailed step-by-step guide for a 30-day free trial by cl...

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 497

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes using Read-Only database replicas, an under-the-hood look at Microsoft’s Cloud Migration tool in action, an...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
IsEmpty + FindSet or just FindSet?

A few days ago, I got pointed to this question on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/alexander-drogin-0635422b_hey-business-central-developers-im-looking-activity-7231695259485839362-n670?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop Or in othe...

waldo 6,430
Like ( 0 )
#MSDynGP Microsoft Dynamics GP v18.7 ISV Pre-release installers now available

Good News for the Microsoft Dynamics GP Community. This morning (Perth Time) I had an email from Terry Heley from Microsoft with a link to a pre-release (ISV Drop) of the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics GP version 18.7 (October 2024) release. This dow...

David Musgrave MVP ... 13,798 Super User
Like ( 0 )
Chatting with Copilot: Exploring AI-Powered Assistance in #msdyn365bc.

Hi Readers, This video is about the new co-pilot feature in Dynamics 365 Business Central. The speaker discusses how to use the co-pilot to find records, explain fields, and get help with tasks. They also demonstrate how to use the co-pilot to c...

Saurav.Dhyani 17,955 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
BC Friday Tips #3 Group Related Code

Happy Friday! It’s time for #BCFridayTips for #msdyn365bc developers. Group related code together! Instead of scattering variables everywhere, create a dedicated procedure. Why? ✅ It keeps your code organised and easier to maintain. ✅ You can... ...

TeddyH 12,861 Super User