Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Synapse link Stopped working

Last replied Posted on by JD-18070904-0

I had implemented synapse link & was running perfectly until recent we had a data refresh from the different environment., Now the syanpse link ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum New pricing for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Attach licenses?

Last replied Posted on by JH-07061605-0

Looking for further information on the upcoming Dynamics 365 pricing increase for October 1st, 2024, and whether Attach licenses are also subject to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Twilio SMS configuration for sales hub - sender phone number not appearing in the drop down list

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hi,I have created a new sms provider (Twilio) in sales entering the: Account SID and Auth token  Account SIDAuth Token The problem is w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum BulkDelete action in Dataverse

Last replied Posted on by Jean M. 22

Hello!We have an annual data clean-up wherein we need to delete Contact records that doesn't have any Case associated to it. I couldn't find a reference of query set syntax with related entity used as a filter condition. Would you please h...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Vendor factoring account functionality

Last replied Posted on by JA-11070641-0

Hi,   How does Vendor factoring account functionality works, could you please comment for the same. (any setup / configuration)

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum 404 ()" error

Last replied Posted on by CU-13072003-1

I need help to resolve this error msg - The "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()" error means that your browser tr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Sudden Script loading errors across different Dynamics 365 On-premise Organizations

Last replied Posted on by egvi 22

Some, but not all users, are experiencing script load errors while using Google Chrome Browser (Version 126.0.6478.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)), b...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Not able to login to onmicrosoft.com

Last replied Posted on by CU10072337-0

Hello,   Has anyone else faced the same prob, I'm not able to go sign in to my Microsoft account.   I'm attaching the screenshot of the...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum " Structure ####### has been modified by another user. You must close the form and open it again"

Last replied Posted on by simonsmith101 715

When trying to edit an active account structure we get /Structure ####### has been modified by another user. You must close the form and open it again...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Any Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900) Exam questions or practice tests 2024?

Last replied Posted on by CU12070601-0

I'm not looking for any Azure AI-900 exam dumps. I have done the preparation for AI-900 exam and currently looking for practice tests to test my read...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,835 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,526 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans