Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Two MFG warehouses, one storage warehouse

Last replied Posted on by taschliman 144

Hi all,   Scenario:   One item manufactured in two warehouses that needs to be stored in one storage warehouse.  Setting up item ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Consume TMS Engine in D365FO from external application

Last replied Posted on by YA TEH 1,195

Hi All,   Is that possible to consume the TMS engine in D365 from external application such as web ordering system?   If yes, are ther...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Regarding move Dynamics 365 SCM to new tenant

Last replied Posted on by YD-10050155-0

Hi All,   We are planning to move our Dynamics 365 SCM environments from source tenant A to new tenant B. I have three questions, can anyone...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Form part location problem

Last replied Posted on by Bhagyashree Dave 112

Hi everyone,    I am working on a form called JmgProductionFloorExecutionReportProgress. At the end of the completion of the process in ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum LCS BPM Visio diagrams

Last replied Posted on by LB developer 68

Hello everyone,   I have difficulties to download the Visio Diagram from LCS Business Process Modeler.  I use Edge to open the Diagram,...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Planning Optimization | Forecast Reduction

Last replied Posted on by AC-11061435-0 8

Hello,   Will it be possible please to explain the reason behind the below highlighted difference between the deprecate MP and Planning Optim...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Pegged supply production order in different site

Last replied Posted on by SQ-30051309-0 13

Hello all,  We are designing an implementation of production control where the finished good has sub production orders related to it in diff...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum purchase orders report with ordered and received quantity

Last replied Posted on by SL-24061320-0 2

Hi all,   Is there a report in D365 to display all purchase orders lines with ordered and received quantity.   I can only find the ord...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Quality Orders

Last replied Posted on by AJRoberts 5

Hello, Can you set up a Quality order at the header level of a PO and relate it to multiple POs? For example, an entire trailer of inventory arrives with fulfillment from multiple POs. First the entire trailer needs to pass a quality process ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Status must be specified for a transfer order line.

Last replied Posted on by taschliman 144

Hi all, have any of you seen this error message while attempting to firm a planned transfer?  We are currently in 10.0.39 Update 63.  We a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,356 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,435 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans