Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Project Operations

Project Operations

Topic
Replies
Answered
Project Operations forum 55 Club Game 𝑪𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓//920135897255

Last replied Posted on by CU01060846-0

55 Club Game 𝑪𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓//920135897255

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Fix Price subcontracts in Project Service Quote calculation

Last replied Posted on by Filip Tomanek

Hello, we are struggling with Fixed Price subcontracts in Project Service Quote calculation. We are unsure whether to create custom functions or if st...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Issue with 9-hour workdays in Project Operations

Last replied Posted on by MI-27052137-0 5

I'm having a problem in Dynamics 365 Project Operations.  Our workday is 9 hours, I design the Resource calendars well with 9-hour days but when ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Equally distributed hourly resource allocation method

Last replied Posted on by MI-27052137-0 5

I have a question about the Resource ALLOCATION METHOD in Dynamics Project Operations.  The existing methods are: None, Full Capacity, Percentage...

Replies
Answered
Project Operations forum How do we assign a person into a Project Task using Schedule API?

Last replied Posted on by Nandu Krishna 6

The requirement is to create a Project Task using Power Automate and assign a person into it. Then it needs to display in the Assigned to column in Pr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum No Project subscription found

Last replied Posted on by Louise Rose 7

I am new to Dynamics and am getting the following error on the Tasks page... I do have a licence so wondering if there is a setting somewhere??

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum The navigation request was canceled due to unfinished work on this form.

Last replied Posted on by Muhammad Numan Khalid 10

The navigation request was canceled due to unfinished work on this form. i have a Project and forgot to attach the dimensions at creation level now i want to post my Estimate and system said first attach the dimensions. Now i go to Project Header ...

Replies
Answered
Project Operations forum Editing Resource Assignment Hours

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Hi there, I am playing around in our sandbox Project Operations environment to find some of the differences compared to our existing PSA environment. One thing I noticed, is that I cannot manually update the hours on the "Resource Assignment&...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Master Projects and Subprojects

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi there,I am new to D365 Project Operations and was wondering whether it's possible to create subprojects within a Master project? We have jobs where...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Can F&O Projects have the same Project ID across multiple Legal Entities

Last replied Posted on by AM-22040756-0 7

The question here relates to where an organisation that might have more than one one legal entity in D365 F&O, e.g. relating to separate countries. Where the organisation has Projects into which more than one legal entity contribute or work on...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,450 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,961 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans