Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Production floor execution login error : "Error in registrations. Contact your supervisor."

Last replied Posted on by Sunil_Gondaliya 10

While attempting to log in to MES in Dynamics 365, I encountered the following error. Initially, I performed the following actions: Logged in and ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Managing endpoints for Finance and Operations

Last replied Posted on by AH-31052106-0 3

Hello,   Where would I be able to manage endpoints that are displayed out of telemetry in LifeCycleServices? Is there any MS documentation th...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Advanced filters getting removed when clicking on Refresh button even after saving the view

Last replied Posted on by Sainyam Sharma 27

Hi All, I am using advanced filters on BOM versions and have saved the view. After i click refresh or close the form and login back again, my filt...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum New Grid - Paste from Excel

Last replied Posted on by Blangero 3

We have experiencing bad performance on the SalesOrder form when inserting or updating multiple lines by pasting data from Excel. Our investigation ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum License Plate Label Fields Blank from Production floor Report as Finished

Last replied Posted on by DP-25070112-0 3

When a production order is reported as finished from the production floor execution screen we get License plate labels that are missing fields that ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Two purchase orders are getting created when processing Consolidated opportunity

Last replied Posted on by MA-29041525-0 25

Hi Experts,   Requirement: To create single Purchase order for multiple purchase requisitions for same vendor using consolidation opportunity...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase order partially invoice and remaining quantity don't required.

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

Dear D365 Community,  How I can close my Purchase order? I have done a partial invoice for the purchases but the remaining qty is not requir...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Set-up make to order and circularity in f&o SCM

Last replied Posted on by CU25070831-2

How to build for success. The company has furniture as subscription, products are modular and many are assembled to order, loop closes when products ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Quality order validation failure due to Sales line ordered reservation

Last replied Posted on by CU25071358-0 2

Hello, just in case someone in the community is facing the same issue that I do, when trying to validate a quality order and getting the error "Phys...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Quality order validation process failure - transactions with status Reserved ordered for the dimensions of item ###

Last replied Posted on by Stefan Pena Rice 5

Hello everyone We are currently experiencing this issue happen randomly across different quality orders on different items across different sites. In order to fix this issue we sometimes have to break the reservation on the corresponding sales ord...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans