Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum جلب الكويت الحبيب❣️3ْ85ْ7ْ70 5ٍ7ٍ8 0ّ09ّ6ّ6❣️جلب الحبيب بالجرجير -

Last replied Posted on by CU16070745-0

جلب الكويت الحبيب❣️3ْ85ْ7ْ70 5ٍ7ٍ8 0ّ09ّ6ّ6❣️جلب الحبيب بالجرجير -  جلب الحبيب ببخور البيرغاموت, جلب الحبيب ببخور البيرجينيا, جلب الحبيب ببخور ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum How do I talk to a union bank executive?

Last replied Posted on by CU16070751-0

To reach union Bank customer service team, you can call them at @@)( 07682-/98,,3412, ) or or you can email them at cs@unionbank.com. Additionally, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum How do I talk to a union bank executive?

Last replied Posted on by CU16070720-0

To reach union Bank customer service team, you can call them at @@)( 07682-/98,,3412, ) or or you can email them at cs@unionbank.com. Additionally, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum The order of comments when adding to a review

Last replied Posted on by Thierry G. 12

Hello to the D365 community When a comment is entered (in the review) by the manager or employee, it naturally follows the others (after the last existing one).This works perfectly in my UAT environment. On the other hand, in my PROD environment, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum Error assigning HR user licenses in Microsoft 365 admin portal

Last replied Posted on by Barry Scarth 1

Hi   I am trying to assign HR licenses (either full or attach) to users and get the below error, regardless of any other D365 licenses the us...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum Worker cannot be deleted while dependent Business process task assignment exist

Last replied Posted on by P.S. Baranyi

If looked in Business processes and there are no tasks. I've check all other object with the name business or process or task but none of them have any tasks in them.  My question: What do I need to delete to be able to delete the w...

Replies
Answered
Human Resources forum Hire candidate in Dynamics 365 F&O

Last replied Posted on by Richard Gill 35

Hi, I am using ATS system and I would like to hire a candidate in Dynamics 365 from my existing data. How can I do that? Is there any documentati...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Database logging is not working

Last replied Posted on by LC-27060859-0

Hi all   Someone with experience in Database logging? I did the setup via the wizard. When changing the f.e. the marital status of a worker, ...

Replies
Answered
Human Resources forum Worker Loaned Items Workflow

Last replied Posted on by LŞ-04061545-0 11

hi everyone,   how can i activate and use "Worker Loaned Items Workflow" in D365 F&O?   I tried set up workflow but i couldnt use ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Field 'Pay rate' must be filled in. Error

Last replied Posted on by S9-05061902-0

Hello,  I am sure that compensation Grid, compensation structure has been set up correctly and copied from the DEMO entity. But when I am crea...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans