Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Re-aproval rule for sales order workflow

Last replied Posted on by SimonPersson 95

Hi, We have a workflow where all sales order with a credit amount needs to be approved.  Condition: Sales order.Toal credit amount > 0$. This works fine, but we have now realized that if the order is approved once. You can create credit ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Expense - Mandatory Field

Last replied Posted on by Isaac1400 192

Hi,   Is anyone aware of how to make the Description box mandatory like below for Project ID? I checked expense management parameters and can...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Financial Dimension Master through Data Entity

Last replied Posted on by CU27061527-0

How to export all the financial dimensions values of sales order through Data Entity? Detail view of my question : I want to create a data entity w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum System user role need to assign with “Grant access to specific organizations individually”.

Last replied Posted on by CU27060433-0

Hi, In System Administration > Users - When a new user is created and the “System User” security role is assigned (this happens automatically).B...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Transaction "outgoing loads" in the path Warehouse management -> Loads

Last replied Posted on by SH-27061012-0

Why is the booking made in the above transaction from the main warehouse to the fictitious "Transit" warehouse and not to the stored secondary wareh...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Purchase Request Lines - Changing Unit dropdown

Last replied Posted on by MS-30051256-0 4

Hi   This should be easy but I cannot find.   I want to limit the list of Units on offer to our users.   I cannot see the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Inventory Opening Balances

Last replied Posted on by CU27061328-0

I am working on taking opening balances of inventory in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. Our client has a specific requirement: The physical ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum General ledger journal not being posted.

Last replied Posted on by Veselina Traykova 25

Hello!   We have a weird situation going on. We have created some bookings in General ledger - Journal vouchers and the problems is that we ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Credit card pyment link on invoices

Last replied Posted on by SW-20061050-0 4

We are currently using Dynamics 365 to send out client invoices, which then sync to MYOB. We process receipting in MYOB when payment is received in ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Fixed assets - Problem with "create depreciation adjustments with basis adjustement"

Last replied Posted on by EB-26061300-0

Hi All, we have fixed assets which should be depreciated in the moment the vendor invoice is posted (acquisition). Attached you find screenshots of ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,781 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,348 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans