Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Negative Purchase Invoice

Last replied Posted on by LB-21052133-0 2

We received a refund back from a vendor and booked the refund through a purchase invoice. The PI is now sitting in the released bucket but there is no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Excel temples picks the first value it finds, but i want the last value.

Last replied Posted on by VK-04060707-0 2

Hello everybody,   Basically the "problem" i have is already described in the title, i work for a company that stores products for other comp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Obtaining sales orders from Business Central in Dynamics NAV 2018

Last replied Posted on by CU05062237-0 3

Hi,   Is it possible to get data from Business Central API in Dynamics Nav 2018? I want to know if it is possible to implement in Dynamics Na...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Need to change approval notification email receiver

Last replied Posted on by KK-28060801-0 4

(First time nav user) We have an  approval email notification setup so it sends an email to 2 specific email addresses from email address...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Connecting the intercompany incoming invoice with the purchase order in NAV 2018

Last replied Posted on by Markokms 15

Hello, we have a couple of companies, we create an intercompany purchase order from one company, and a sales order is opened in another related company. After receiving the delivery order and posting the outgoing invoice, an incoming invoice is cr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Fulfilling an order in 2 parts

Last replied Posted on by TMRogers 7

Hi all,  We are an online food retailer selling high end rare food products. We are in the midst of moving away from Linnworks system and implementing Microsoft NAV. Our set up allows customers to select multiple items on the website and sele...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error while Transfer Receipt from In-transit Lot in Transfer Order

Last replied Posted on by GDP 272

Dear All, I am facing one issue regarding Transfer Order. While posting of Transfer Receipt on Order showing error You must assign a lot number for item XYZ. The Remaining Qty is available in In-Transit Location, but lot is showing in Item tracki...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Vendor deliveries

Last replied Posted on by PD-01071431-0 7

hi is there a way of sheduling deliveries in? Nav2018 we have suppliers that only deliver once a month and i need to build this into the lead time ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Reverse Inventory put-away

Last replied Posted on by AsankaP 12

Hi Guys, How can we reverse/undo PO which is posted through an inventory put-away? (PO not invoiced yet)

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum The definition of the field Kit Item No. was changed

Last replied Posted on by AK_EC

Hello, I am working on upgrading one our customers databases from NAV 2009. One of the blockers I have encountered is the from the form 104001...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,557 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,484 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans