Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Google reCaptcha - form submission failure

Last replied Posted on by Krisu

Hi, I've tried to integrate google recaptcha to my form. I've followed all instructions given in here. When I try to submit the form, the fo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Real-time marketing segments - limited features in comparison to Outbound Marketing Segments

Last replied Posted on by Bob74 18

Not sure if I'm missing something, but given that Real-Time is now the default for the marketing module, and new installs don't get outbound marketing...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Dropdown instead of Checkboxes

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Hi there, on the contact I have a multiple select field. This field should be on a form but this is only possible with checkboxes. I tried some CSS to convert it to a dropdown list but I didn't got it right. Any ideas how to create a dropdown...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum SMS blocked due to no consent

Last replied Posted on by Wei Wang 25

Hi community,    I'm new to customer insights and I need help with SMS settings.   I set a customer journey for lead records. The...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Lead Scoring with Real Time Marketing Emails

Last replied Posted on by PatrickBlewitt 2

Is it possible to build a lead scoring model that references email interactions leads have with real time marketing emails? When I look at the lead scoring model currently, it only gives the option to reference outbound marketing emails. I was sur...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Matching strategy

Last replied Posted on by leonvb 15

Does anyone know if when you add multiple fields to a matching strategy. Does the system match leads/contact on all of the fields or any of the fields? I know that if you use multiple fields, all of the fields should be marked as required to submi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum SMS sending insight in real time marketing journey

Last replied Posted on by xhj45 129

Hi, We are using the real time marketing journey to send SMS with a Twilio account. Is it possible to have the click-through rate on the links intergrated in the message, SMS open rate and the unsubscription rate using the STOP keyword? Thank you!

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Real-time preference center & managing preference center topics

Last replied Posted on by DM-10051729-0 54

Wrapping my head around Real Time preference center and have a few questions re: how to align this with customer expectations for a subscription cente...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Google reCaptcha journeys form submission failure

Last replied Posted on by AR-11060710-0

Hi,  I'm facing an exact same issue as described in this question  The suggested answer says -    However, creating fields ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Approval processes in Customer Insight Journeys

Last replied Posted on by ITTSI_Johan 9

Hello, I just need some ideas or guidance on approval processes for various Customer Insights - Journeys components please.How would I incorporat...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans