Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Cash.Expand ,Loan, App CusTomer CaRe ((TOll FRee)) Number+9831229036*++(9831229036)*+CAll Me

Last replied Posted on by CU28060329-0

Cash.Expand Loan, App CusTomer CaRe ((TOll FRee)) Number+9831229036*++(9831229036)*+CAll MeCash.Expand Loan, App CusTomer CaRe ((TOll FRee)) Number+...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Change Log Entries clean up

Last replied Posted on by Juliem 198

Hi, We have a client that was badly guided when they moved from Nav to Business Central SaaS. They configured their change log setup to track almost every changes in the system and made a modification to prevent deleting entries or running the ret...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Warnings

Last replied Posted on by RS-09051127-0 31

Hello all,   Can anyone explain how to solve the warnings that appears in the customized tables   warning 1 : Table id is missing its ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Integration with other systems

Last replied Posted on by GM-27061209-0 2

Hello, I have to read a write from a to another sql database, different from that of my Business Central database. My BC is On Premise but I would i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to change the unit cost in sales order?

Last replied Posted on by Manuel Lozada 342

Hi Community,   I have a requirement from a user.   The problem is in my item card the unit cost varies according to the purchase and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Cash Receipt Journal Entries

Last replied Posted on by TU-27061257-0

Hi, I am new to Business Central and we are trying to automate the some use cases using power automate. I am trying to get a list of cash receipt jo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Document Type in JournalLines API

Last replied Posted on by TU-27061257-0

Hi, I am new to Business Central and we are trying to automate the some use cases using power automate. I am trying add journal entries from power a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to import Recurring Purchase Lines for multiple vendors at a time?

Last replied Posted on by ERPlatanos 169

We have a large list of vendors with default purchase accounts, so we are using the Recurring Purchase Lines feature to show a specific GL account w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum OData API Web Service Availability?

Last replied Posted on by Greg Kujawa 562

Using BC 365 SaaS v24.0 here. In a sandbox environment I have quite a few unbound OData API web service endpoints. Some of these will be used for in...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Custom field to flow from Fixed asset G/L journal to G/L entry and FA ledger entries

Last replied Posted on by CU29041037-0 106

Hello all ,    My requirement is to add a custom field in  Fixed Asset (5600) and  Gen. Journal Line (81) ,  Fixed Asset ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,781 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,348 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans